All existing Reliance Postpaid and Prepaid Subscribers whether it may be mobile users, data card users etc. will now have to go through Aadhaar e-KYC Verification Process. Those who fail to link their Aadhaar Number with their Reliance Connection before due date will get their connections restricted.
Linking Aadhaar Number with Reliance SIM Card takes few seconds, and here we have explained the process how to link Aadhaar Number with Reliance SIM Card very well.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Reliance SIM Card
- Take your Aadhaar Card and Reliance Connection with you are walk in to nearest Reliance Store.
- Ask the Reliance Store to link your Aadhaar Card Number with your Reliance SIM Card by providing your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and 10 digit Reliance Number.
- You will get one time password on your reliance phone number, just provide that otp to the store person.
- Then your fingerprint verification will be done by asking you to place your thumb over the device.
- Once successful authentication, you have done with linking your Aadhaar Number with Reliance SIM Card.
- You will also receive confirmation SMS of linking Aadhaar with Reliance Number within 24 hours.