As per DOT all network operators are been directed to re-verify all existing subscribers with Aadhaar based eKYC whether it may be prepaid or postpaid connection. In case If you have bought Idea Connection by completing Aadhaar eKYC Biometric verification then there is no need to again repeat this activity again.
But most of the existing Idea Customers will have to get Aadhaar Re-Verification done, so today to help you out in this process we have arranged a step by step guide on how to link Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number.
To Link Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number you will need your Aadhaar Number and Idea Mobile Number, and those who don’t have Aadhar Card than there is time till 6th Feb 2018 to link Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number so in mean time they can get enrolled for Aadhaar as soon as possible and once their Aadhaar Number gets generated they can get Aadhaar Number linked with Idea SIM Card by following this same procedure.
Procedure on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number
- Keep your Aadhaar Card and Mobile Number ready and walk in to nearest Idea Store or retailer or outlet.
- They will ask you your Idea Mobile Number and 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Just provide the OTP Code to the Idea Store Person.
- Your biometric fingerprint will be captured for verification.
- Once this activity is done, the task is successfully completed of linking Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number.
- In next 24hrs you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding linking of Aadhaar to your Idea SIM, so to confirm your linking you will have to reply Y to complete the e-KYC process.
You have successfully completed the task to link Aadhaar Number with Idea Mobile Number, now there is no need to worry about connection getting barred due to Aadhaar Linking.