People who are looking around for alternate method to link their Aadhaar Number to LPG rather than visiting the Gas Distributor Office, for them here is a best way with which they can Link Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection Online.
Linking your Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection Online will only take your few minutes as well as there will be no need to visit the Gas Distributor Office. Below is the process to Link Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection Online which you can follow to link your Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection.
Table of Contents
Steps to Link Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection Online
- Just visit Aadhaar Seeding page by clicking here.
- Once you are there on Aadhaar Seeding Page, just click on Start Now button.
- Start now button will navigate you to the page Aadhaar Seeding Application.
- In the Aadhaar Seeding Application form first step you will have to enter your address location by selecting your State, and District.
- In the Second Step choose benefit type select benefit type to LPG, from the scheme name select your appropriate LPG Provider Name from BPCL (Bharat Gas), HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Gas), or IOCL (Indane Gas). Followed by from the below Distributor Name option select your appropriate distributor and in the below Consumer Number field enter your Consumer Number as mentioned in your Gas Connection Book. Once you finish with second step you will have to enter step 3 details which includes your email id, mobile number, and Aadhaar Number after entering all these details just click on submit button.
- On clicking the submit button you will receive a OTP (One Time Password) on your email id as well as your mobile number, enter the four digit OTP in the text field provided and below you will have to enter the captcha and click on submit. The submitted Aadhaar Seeding Application to Link Aadhaar Number to LPG Connection will get approved in few days upon verification.
That’s it you are successfully done linking your Aadhaar Number with your LPG Connection.