MTS has also rolled out Aadhar e-KYC Re-verification of its subscribers, so MTS subscribers whether it may be prepaid or postpaid, mobile users or data users are requested to get their number’s re-verified. Those who miss to re-verify their MTS Number with Aadhaar e-KYC will get their connections deactivated, so if you want to keep your MTS connection active it is mandatory to link Aadhaar Card with MTS Connection as per DoT orders.
The process of link Aadhaar Card with MTS Connection is very simple and it just needs 10 minutes to complete this task. So to help you out with the process link Aadhaar Card Number with MTS SIM Card we have written especially for you steps on how to link Aadhaar card with MTS Connection.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Card with MTS Connection
- To Link Aadhaar Card with your MTS SIM Card you need two things Aadhaar Card and your MTS Connection.
- Take your MTS Connection and Aadhaar Card with you and walk in to nearest MTS Store.
- Ask the MTS Store Representative to link your Aadhaar Number with MTS Connection by providing your Aadhaar Number and MTS Number.
- You will receive one time password on your MTS Number, just provide that code to the MTS representative.
- Than your thumb prints will be captured for biometric verification purpose. Once successful verification you have successfully done with the task of linking Aadhaar Card with MTS Connection.
- You will receive confirmation of Aadhaar Card Linking with MTS Connection on your MTS Phone Number.