As per orders passed by DOT linking Aadhaar with Aircel Mobile is mandatory and those who avoid linking their Aadhaar Card Number with their mobile number will get their connection barred. Linking Aadhaar Number via eKYC is mandatory to postpaid as well as prepaid Aircel existing subscribers.
Below are the complete steps which you will have to follow to get your Aadhaar Card Number linked with your Aircel Mobile Number.
Process to Link Aadhaar Card Number with Aircel Mobile Number
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with Aircel SIM Card just take your Aadhaar Card and Aircel Mobile Number and walk in to nearest Aircel Store.
- Provide Aadhaar Card Number and 10 digit Aircel Mobile Number to the Store Staff.
- You will receive one time password on your Aircel Mobile Number, just provide that OTP to the store staff.
- Next your thumb print will be captured for biometric verification, once the verification is authenticated successfully you are done with adding your Aadhaar Number with your Aircel Mobile Number.
- On your mobile number you will receive confirmation SMS regarding linking Aadhaar Number with Aircel Number.
- Linking Aadhaar with your mobile number is free of cost service, you will be not charged by the Aircel Store or Retailer.