Payment through Future Pay Wallet is accepted across Future Group Stores such as Big Bazaar, eZone, HomeTown, Food Bazaar, FBB, Central etc. But there has been many situations reported when while making payment through FuturePay Wallet the customer used to face problems in receiving OTP on his registered mobile number, or customer mobile might not be in network so this would also cause the problem not to receive OTP.
So to troubleshoot such problems Future Pay has added a new feature in its App where now you can even get OTP without Network. This option will come very handy when your mobile network is out of coverage area, or during delay in receiving OTP.
Below we have explained in detail on how to get Future Pay Wallet OTP without Network.
Steps on How to Get Future Pay Wallet OTP without Network
Now whenever you are facing problems in receiving OTP of Future Pay Wallet while making payment at Future Group Stores you can use Instant OTP Feature from the Future Pay Wallet App.
There is no need to carry that registered mobile number too when you have the Future Pay Wallet App Installed and you have signed in with that account into the App.
- So let’s get started with the process on how to get Future Pay Wallet OTP without Network.
- First of all make sure you have updated the Future Wallet App.
- Just open the Future Pay Wallet App and sign in into your account.
- Once you are logged in into your account, to generate OTP just tap on Profile.
- In profile next tab you will find Instant OTP option.
- Just tap on Instant OTP Option and it will display 6 digit OTP, give that OTP to the cashier to carry out the transaction.
- You can use this option to generate OTP even when there is no internet access and no mobile network.
That’s it this is how you can easily get Future Pay Wallet OTP without Network, and carry out transaction on the go without waiting for the OTP to receive through SMS.