State Bank of India (SBI) Customers now can generate One Time Password (OTP) without SMS for their various transactions. “State Bank Secure OTP App” is the solution for all those who were having problem or delay in getting OTP on their phone through SMS, now simply by installing this app called State Bank Secure OTP on your smartphone you can get the OTP Instantly for your various INB, SBI Debit Card Maestro, SBI Debit Card Visa transactions or other activities.
Below is the process showing how to generate OTP for SBI Instantly without SMS.
Steps by Step Process on How to Generate OTP for SBI Instantly without SMS for INB, SBI Visa Debit Card, SBI Maestro Debit Card transactions or other activities
- “State Bank Secure OTP App” is an OTP generation App which can be downloaded from Google Playstore //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.SBISecure , iOS App Store //appstore.re/in/l5k8-.i and Blackberry World //appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59984942/
- Just download and install State Bank Secure OTP App on your smartphone.
- Tap on the installed app to open and to register for the application enter your Internet Banking (INB) credentials.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number and set your mPIN to complete the one time registration for the State Bank Secure OTP App.
- Once you have registered for the State Bank Secure OTP application, all transactions that require OTP will prompt for online/offline mode of OTP to be chosen.
- If you select “Online” option in Online SBI in the transaction confirmation page then please select “Online OTP” in the State Bank Secure OTP app to generate the OTP. (Online option is suitable when internet connectivity is available in mobile the Online OTP option can be used)
- If you select “Offline” in Online SBI in the transaction confirmation page, a random number will be shown in the next page where OTP is to be entered, now please select “Offline OTP” in State Bank Secure OTP app. Please enter the random number in the SB Secure OTP app and generate an OTP. (Offline option is suitable when the internet connectivity is not available in mobile the Offline OTP option can be used)
This is how you can easily generate OTP instantly without SMS or without depending on mobile Service provider which has now become hassle free for SBI customers.