Payee Account is nothing but beneficiary account which you have added to your account through ICICI Bank Net Banking to transfer funds via IMPS, NEFT or RTGS. If you had added beneficiary or payee to your ICICI Bank Internet Banking to whom which you used to pay in past, and now if you don’t need it any more than you can delete it by following our below step by step process.
So today in this post I will guide you on How to Delete Payee Account in ICICI Net Banking.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Process on How to Delete Payee Account in ICICI Net Banking
- Just login into your ICICI Bank Internet Banking by entering your User ID and Password by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in into your ICICI INB Account, from dashboard screen just go to Payments & Transfer > Manage Payees.
- From Manage Payees just click on my registered payees to view the list of all payees registered by you.
- On next page you will be able to view payees by selecting registered payee type. Suppose if you want to view payees which you added of other ICICI Bank Account just select other ICICI Bank Accounts across India, if you want to view payees which you added of other bank account select other bank accounts, or if you want to view payees which you added of card less cash withdrawal select card less cash withdrawal.
- So select registered payee type and click on continue button, on next page all payee list which you have added will be viewed.
- So to delete the payee which you don’t need anymore, just select the payee from the list and click on delete payee button.
- On next page it will ask whether you want to delete this Payee, just click on submit button to proceed.
- On next page a message will display saying payee deleted successfully also it will show reference ID.
You have successfully deleted Payee Account in ICICI Net Banking. This is how you can easily Delete Payee Account in ICICI Net Banking.