Punjab National Bank is one of the largest and known bank in India. But if you are holding an account in Punjab National Bank and for some reason you are looking out way on How to Close PNB Bank Account, then you have come at correct place. In this tutorial we will guide you throughout the process on How to Close PNB Bank Account.
There might be numerous reasons which might cause you to Close Punjab National Bank Account like misbehavior of employees in the branch, you might don’t need to use this account any more, there might be several bank accounts and it might be difficult to manage them all etc. So below are the steps which you will have to follow on How to Close PNB Bank Account.
Steps on How to Close PNB Bank Account
- In order to close your Punjab National Bank Account you will need to visit the branch, there is no other way like How to Close PNB Bank Account Online or How to Close PNB Bank Account without visiting branch or How to Close PNB Bank Account via PNB Net Banking.
- Just walk in to your PNB Branch with your PNB Passbook, Cheque Book and PNB ATM cum Debit Card (if available).
- At PNB Branch just request for PNB Savings or Current Bank Account Closure Form, fill in all the details asked in the form correctly like account holder name, savings or current account number, mobile number, reason for closing bank account, select the option through which you want to receive your balance amount from cheque, cash, or transfer to bank account.
- Sign off on the form, enclose your PNB Passbook, Debit Card and Cheque Book (if available).
- Make sure you also enclose your Address Proof and Identity Proof Document Photocopy with self-attestation.
- Submit the PNB Account Closure Form with documents to the bank.
- Your PNB Savings or Current Account will be closed instantly after processing your request and you will receive the balance amount through selected source like Cash, Cheque or Bank Transfer.
This is how easily you can close your Punjab National Bank Account in few minutes by walking into your branch.