Getting website indexed in search engines is a very essential factor to gain SERP for any website, without getting your website indexed in search engines you will not receive any traffic through keyword searches from various search engines.
So after launching or building your website completely it is recommended to submit your website to the top most trending search engines like Google and Bing. These are two top most used search engines worldwide.
To check if your website have been indexed by search engines you will have to follow some process according to the search engine type. So now let’s know how to check if your website have been got indexed by Google and Bing search engines.
Check your Website Indexing in Google
- To check if you website have been got indexed in Google, just navigate to Google.com from your web browser.
- And in the Google search box just enter “site:yourwebsiteurl”, for e.g. you can check out the below screenshot.
- If your website have been indexed in Google search engine than it will show you your website pages in the Google search results and if it’s not showing any results than your website might have still not got indexed by Google.
Check your Website Indexing in Bing
- If you want to check if you website have been indexed in Bing Search Engine, than just navigate to Bing.com from your favorite web browser.
- In the Bing search box just enter “URL:yourwebsiteurl”, for e.g. you can see the below screenshot.
- If on search if Bing search engine shows you your website pages in the search results than your website have been successfully got indexed by Bing and if it’s not showing any results than your website might have not got indexed in Bing.