If you are Axis Bank Credit Card holder and still if you are unaware about the feature to check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online than you are at correct place. Axis Bank Credit Card Statement of your spending can be easily viewed Online through Internet Banking, but to be able to check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online your should have Internet Banking service enabled. And if you are having Axis Bank Internet Banking enabled than you can carry on following the below procedure on how to check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
Procedure on How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Internet Banking
Through Axis Bank Internet Banking portal you will be able to view both current credit card statement as well as unbilled transactions of which monthly statement have not generated. So to view your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement just follow the below steps.
- Login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Portal.
- Once you are logged in into Internet Banking Portal, just navigate to Accounts > My Credit Cards.
- On clicking My Credit Cards it will navigate to a new page where you have to select your credit card and click on card details option.
- On clicking card details option you will get to see details of your card such as Credit Card Limit, Available Credit limit, current outstanding, and much more.
- So to view your current statement just click on current statement tab and you will get to see the detail view of current statement transactions. To view unbilled transaction whose statement have not yet generated just click on unbilled transaction tab and you will get the detailed view of your credit card unbilled transaction.
- You can also check statement history of your credit card by month however Statement History is maintained for last 12 months only. So to see statement history by month you can go to tab statement history and select the month of which you wish to get statement and click on get statement button.
- On clicking get statement button you will be able to download statement history PDF file of selected month. To open the statement history PDF File you will have to enter 8 characters password it will be a combination of the first 4 letters of your name, in upper case, as it appears on your Monthly Card statement (ignore spaces and periods, if any) and the last 4 digits of your 16-digit Credit Card number (If your card has been upgraded/ reissued recently, please use the last 4 digits of your new card number).
That’s it this is how easily you can keep track or view on your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Internet Banking.