State Bank of India is one of the largest banking industry in India. State Bank of India are always working to provide better services to its customers i.e. its account holders and now in their recent update State Bank of India (SBI) have introduced new features related to debit cards (ATM Cards) which is, the account holder can now have a control over his or her ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage. SBI Account holder who is having net banking facility available can now set or change State Bank of India ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage easily by navigating to Online SBI Internet Banking Portal. So How to Change State Bank of India ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage you will know by following below steps mentioned.
Table of Contents
How to Change State Bank of India ATM Card Daily Limit
Now Bank Account holder can easily set custom ATM Card Daily Withdrawal Limit or Online Purchase Limit by just logging in into Online SBI Internet Banking.
- Just login to Online SBI Internet Banking and navigate to e-Services by clicking on the tab, once you are on e-Services tab from left hand side menu click on ATM Card Services.
- From ATM Card Services page click on ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change, in the next screen select the account number and click on continue.
- In the next screen select the card that you wish to upgrade and from select service option select Change Daily Limit.
- On clicking Change Daily Limit two options will be displayed ATM Limit and POS/CNP Limit.
- Select ATM Limit if you want to change the daily limit of your ATM or Debit Card.
- And Select POS/CNP Limit to change daily limit of retail store purchases when swiping cards or eCommerce online payments.
How to Change State Bank of India ATM Card Channel Type
Now you can easily enable or disable SBI ATM Card Channel Type like ATM Channel, POS Channel and CNP Channel.
- To enable or disable SBI ATM Card Channel Type just navigate to ATM Card Services from e-Services tab in Online SBI.
- Click on ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change, select the account number and click on continue and from the next screen select your ATM Card Number that you wish to upgrade and from below select service option click on Change Channel type and continue.
- And then you can enable or disable from ATM Channel, POS Channel or CNP Channel.
How to Change State Bank of India ATM Card Domestic Usage Type
Through Online SBI Internet Banking Portal now you can easily enable or disable SBI ATM Card Domestic Usage Type by just navigating to ATM Card Services from e-Services tab in Online SBI.
- Click on ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change, select the account number and click on continue and from the next screen select your ATM Card Number that you wish to upgrade and from below select service option click on Change Usage type and continue. In the next screen select from Enable Domestic Usage or Disable Domestic Usage.
Tridib Ghosh says
This was very helpful to me to understand the different possibilities with SBI ATM card e-services. Keep it up.
How can one enable/disable the “ECOM” channel (for international e-commerce use) ? any ideas ?
I have enabled International usage of my SBI Debit card. Can I now use it for domestic purposes in India?
Yes you can use your card for domestic as well as international transactions.
Thanks Vijay! But in SBI Buddy App it refuses to accept my Intl Debit Card. It accepts only Credit card. Any solution?
What does enable or disable atm channel mean? If i need my debit card activated for atm cash withdrawals internationally, should i enable or disable atm channel?
To enable International usage go to ATM Card Services > ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change > Select Account Number > Change Usage Type > Select Usage Type International Usage > Enable International Usage and submit.
B Kalita says
My card was showing transaction declined in pos machine swap. If i activate channel for POS , can i use the same atm card for withdrawing money from atm??
Vishal Verma says
I am also suffering from same problem is that its sorted out in your card plz tell me what you have done for this i am also not able to pay any amout on the shops what is solution plz help me out
After completing the change of “usage type” from Domestic to International how much time it takes to actually have international facilities????
It will take 24 hours for the changes to get effect.
it shows cross symbol on enable international usage and I unable to select it Please help me..