Changing mobile number and email of Paytm Account can be done easily, but some people will be having difficulty in finding the option to change Paytm registered mobile number and email id. The below steps will explain to you how to change registered mobile number and email id of Paytm Account.
Table of Contents
Learn How to Change Registered Mobile Number and Email Id of Paytm Account from PC
- Just Login into your Paytm Account.
- Once you are logged in into your Paytm Account, on top right corner you will find your name just move your mouse cursor on it and on hover you will get options just click on view profile.
- Once you are in profile page you will find your personal info such as email id, mobile number and gender to change your mobile number or email id just click on edit button.
- On clicking edit button you can change your old email id or mobile number by entering new ones, and once you have entered new email id and mobile number to change just click on update button.
- And once you have clicked on update button the new email id and mobile number will get saved but you will have to confirm the new email id and mobile number by completing the verification steps such as by entering the OTP sent on your new mobile number and by clicking on verification mail sent on your new email id.
Learn How to Change Registered Mobile Number and Email Id of Paytm Account from App
- Just Open the Paytm App make sure you are logged in into your account.
- Once you are logged into your Paytm Account just go to account by taping on Account.
- Once you are there in account section to change your email id and mobile number just tap on your name displayed.
- Taping on name will navigate you to your profile, to change your registered mobile number and email id of Paytm Account just click on edit which is displayed in profile.
- Enter the new mobile number and email id and tap on save button to save the changes. And once you have saved the changes you will have to confirm the new email id and mobile number by completing the verification steps such as by entering the OTP sent on your new mobile number and by clicking on verification mail sent on your new email id.
Venkatesh A says
Now every body can change PayTM authorization easily with this article. Thanks
Shatrughna Shrivastawa says
Thank U very Much. It is very easy as per your guidance.
During change the mobile no it shows that u have reached otp limit,plz right us @Paytm help care
You will have to contact PayTM Customer Care to get this issue resolved.
Sagar Lodhi says
For login on PC, they ask OTP sent on my previous number but its seem switched off, so how could i ?
Hello Sagar Lodhi,
To be able to login you will have to enter the OTP which is sent on your registered mobile number, just switch on the mobile and enter the OTP which you have received. And than later on after logging in if you want you can change the mobile number.
But sir i lost my old no. Then how i enter my old no. otp
To recover your account back you will have to get in touch with Paytm Support.
Faisal Madny says
This doesn’t help. What if i want to login into Paytm and my registered number is not in use any more. I know the username and password but whenever i try to login it shall send the OTP to my old number.
Thanks but the above steps will not serve the purpose in my case.
Hello Faisal Madny,
In such case you will have to contact Paytm Customer Care.
I lost this no
If you have lost the number than it will be better to contact Paytm customer care to get this issue fixed.
Vinod Chauhan says
I want change my number
But there show an error plz help me
Hello Vinod Chauhan,
Just contact Paytm customer care regarding your query.
Dharmendra Pal says
My paytm id cant open with out OTP number and My registered Number were Stolen So i cant use my Paytm Id And I cant change my own id with out my OTP number so please send me OTP number on My gmail id for my security Thank you If you Can , I send Many time Comment And Email to Customer Care Of Pay tm But they cant Satisfied Me So What Can I do
Sir i dont hav my registered mob. No.
And when i m trying to cal paytm customer care they are saying that u have to cal with ur registered no for any quiry…
Plz help wht sud i do nw
Surjeet Baghela says
Sir how can I change my registered mobile number until my registered number were stolen so how can I change this???
Sir help me please
I have lost my old number…… Nd i want change my number…….
I CREATE MY NEW ACCOUNT. BUT SOME AMOUNT IS IN THE OLD PAYTM WALLET