If you have fixed deposit accounts in Axis Bank and if you need to cancel one of them, than you can easily break it online in few clicks. Only requirement to break your Axis Bank Fixed Deposit is you will need Axis Bank Internet Banking Service Enabled.
So today in this article we will explain step by step process on How to Break Fixed Deposit in Axis Bank Online.
Step by Step Process on How to Break Fixed Deposit in Axis Bank Online
- Just login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account by entering login id and password by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account, just click on Accounts > Deposits.
- Once you are there on deposits page you will find all open fixed deposit accounts linked with your account.
- To close or break any one of the fixed deposit just select Fixed Deposit Account from the list and under dropdown option select Break Fixed Deposit and click on go button.
- On next page you will have to enter amount to be broken from FD, if you want to break close entire FD than enter the whole amount and if you want to break the FD partially than enter the amount which you require, than select the credit amount to account from the dropdown option which will be your bank account number and then click on submit button.
- Next you get confirm details where below you will have to enter NetSecure Code which you will receive on your registered mobile number, enter the code received on your mobile number via SMS in the text field and click on confirm button.
- On next page you will see message your fixed deposit has been broken successfully with e-Receipt, you can download or print the receipt for future reference purpose.
- The fixed deposit amount will instantly get credited into your Bank Account.
This is how you can easily break fixed deposit in Axis Bank Online Internet Banking.