State Bank of India (SBI) ATM cum Debit Card can be easily blocked if incase the card is stolen or lost. So below are the various ways with which you could easily block your SBI ATM cum Debit Card.
Block State Bank of India (SBI) ATM cum Debit Card Online
To block SBI ATM cum Debit Card Online you should have Internet Banking Facility enabled, and if you have Internet Banking facility enable than you can proceed following below steps.
- Just login in into Online SBI Internet Banking.
- Once you are logged in just navigate to e-Services tab, on e-Services page from left hand side menu just click on ATM Card Services > Block ATM Card.
- In the next screen select the account number to the linked ATM cum Debit Card and click on continue.
- From next page select the ATM Card which you want to block > select the reason from the list Lost or Stolen and click on submit button.
- In the next page you will be asked to select the mode of authentication from either SMS OTP or Profile Password, select any preferred authentication mode and complete it.
- And once you have successfully completed authentication process a success message will be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card. Note this Ticket No. for future reference.
Block State Bank of India (SBI) ATM cum Debit Card Online without Internet Banking
If you don’t have Internet Banking enabled still there is an option to block your SBI ATM cum Debit Card.
- Just visit Block ATM Card and just read the conditions and click on Next Step.
- On clicking next step in the Block ATM Card form enter the details which is been asked such as Account Number, Country, Registered Mobile number and enter the captcha which is being displayed and click on submit button.
That’s it you are done blocking your SBI ATM Card Online without Internet Banking.
Block State Bank of India (SBI) ATM cum Debit Card by Calling Customer Care Toll Free Number
- If you can’t avail the above two methods than you can even block your stolen or lost ATM cum Debit Card by simply calling SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number 1800 425 3800.