If you have not issued ATM Debit Card of your SBI Account or if your ATM Card renewal was failed or if you have lost or misplaced your card or it may be any other reason, you can now easily apply for new SBI ATM Debit Card.
There are two methods to apply for new SBI ATM Debit Card via traditional method by approaching the branch and by requesting it Online, so today in this guide we will introduce you to both these methods on how to apply for new SBI ATM Debit Card.
Steps on How to Apply for New SBI ATM Debit Card Online
To place online request for new SBI ATM Debit Card you should have net banking facility enabled and if you have this service enabled you can proceed with below steps to apply for new SBI ATM Debit Card Online.
- Just login into your Online SBI Internet Banking Account by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in into your Online SBI Internet Banking Account, from homepage top tabs just click on e-Services.
- Under e-Services from left hand side pane menu just select ATM Card Services.
- To request ATM Card Online you will need full transaction rights, make sure you have full transaction rights if not than upgrade your account access level by reading our guide on How to Upgrade Access Level from Viewing Rights to Full Transaction Rights in Online SBI.
- In ATM Card Services you will get option Request/ATM Debit Card.
- From next screen choose your option to validate from using one time password (OTP) or Using Profile Password.
- Select any one option and validate yourself, if you have selected OTP you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP received in One Time Password Field and click on submit button.
- And if you have selected using profile password than you will have to enter your profile password and submit to proceed further.
- On next page you will have to select your primary account, enter your name on card which you want to see printed on your ATM Card and then from select type of card select whichever variant card you want to apply from SBI MasterCard StateBank Global, SBI MasterCard PayPass, SBI Visa StateBank Global, or SBI Visa Paywave.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- On next page it will show details to confirm, if every details entered are correct than just click on submit to proceed further.
- You have successfully submitted request for new SBI ATM Debit Card, on next page you will get message displayed “Congratulations your card request has been recorder. You will receive your debit card within 7-8 working days at your registered address”
This is how easily you can request new SBI ATM Debit Card at comfort at your home without visiting branch.
And suppose if you are not comfortable using this online method or if you don’t have net banking service enabled than there is another method to request SBI ATM Debit Card by using traditional method approaching bank.
Steps on How to Apply for New SBI ATM Debit Card by Approaching Branch
- If you want to apply for new SBI ATM Debit Card via Branch than you will have to download State Bank of India Application form for ATM Cards by clicking here.
- Once you download the form, just take out print out.
- Fill in the entire form in CAPITAL LETTERS, make sure you complete all sections.
- Submit the Application form for ATM Card to your branch.
You will receive your debit card within 7-8 working days at your registered address.