Before you are able to transfer money to any other bank account whether it may be via IMPS, NEFT or RTGS it is essential that you add Beneficiary in Karnataka Bank Internet Banking. If you have account number of the person to whom you want to transfer money via Net Banking for the first time it is mandatory to add beneficiary.
So today in this article we will guide you on How to Add Beneficiary in Karnataka Bank Internet Banking.
Step by Step Process on How to Add Beneficiary in Karnataka Bank Internet Banking
- Login into your internet banking (money click) account by clicking here.
- Once you are on Karnataka Bank Internet Banking page, just click on Continue to login.
- On next page enter your User ID and solve the captcha displayed in the image in below field enter captcha and click on login button.
- On next page enter your password and click on login button.
- Once you are logged into your KBL Money Click Internet Banking Account, from transactions tab > beneficiary management > click on Add/Modify/Delete Beneficiary.
- Once you are on Add/Modify/Delete Beneficiary, from the top option just click on Add Beneficiary.
- Next you will have to add beneficiary details in the form like name, nickname, maximum limit amount per day, maximum number of transactions per day, account number, payee bank name, branch, address, city, zip code, country.
- Once you fill the complete beneficiary details just click on continue button.
- On next page the entered details will be previewed, just confirm if entered details are correct. If everything is correct just enter the One Time Password which you have received on your mobile number in One Time Password field and click on confirm details.
- You will get messaged displayed on next page that payee added successfully will be enabled after 4 hours of cooling period.
This is how you can Add Beneficiary in Karnataka Bank Internet Banking. You can transfer funds to the added beneficiary after 4 hours of cooling period.