Adding Aadhaar Number to Mobile Number has become mandatory and those who fail to link their Aadhaar with Tata Docomo Number will get their connections deactivated. So it’s high time now if you don’t have applied for Aadhaar Card till now than you should apply for it as soon as possible, as to keep your Tata Docomo Number Active you will have to link it with Aadhaar.
Linking Aadhaar is not limited to Tata Docomo Postpaid or Prepaid mobile subscribers only, but even if you have Tata Photon Data Cards you should link it with your Aadhaar Number. So in this post we will explain you on how to add Aadhaar Number to Tata Docomo Mobile Number.
Process on How to Add Aadhaar Number to Tata Docomo Mobile Number
Linking your Tata Docomo Mobile Number or Connection to Aadhaar Number can’t be done online through any source as you have to be physically present at the e-KYC Center to furnish your fingerprint verification.
- To Add Aadhaar Number to Tata Docomo Mobile Number make sure you have your Aadhaar Card and Tata Docomo Mobile Number or Tata Photon Connection available with you.
- Take your Aadhaar Card and Tata Docomo or Tata Photon and visit nearest Tata Docomo Store or Retailer.
- Provide your Aadhaar Card and Tata Photon or Tata Docomo 10 digit Number to the staff.
- You will receive OTP on your Tata Docomo Mobile Number or Tata Photon Registered Mobile Number, just provide that code to the staff.
- Then the staff will capture your thumb print for verification purpose, once the authentication is successful you have completed the linking process of your Aadhaar with your Tata Number.
- You will receive confirmation regarding of linking Aadhaar with your Tata Docomo Connection on your registered mobile number.