All types of driving licence services online requests are traceable. So in case if you have applied online for any type of driving licence services then you can check driving licence application status online.
To check driving licence application status, you should have your application number which is generated once submitting a request for any kind of driving-license services. In case if you have lost your application number, then for that also we have a solution.
Table of Contents
Driving Licence Application Status
Any kind of driving licence application requests submitted online can be tracked online with the help of the Sarathi official portal.
- To check your driving licence application status, visit the official website https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- From the homepage, select your state from the list
- Once the site re-directs to state section, you need to click on the apply online option
- This will expand several options, just click on the application status
- On the application status page, you will need to enter your application number which was been generated after submitting the application online for driving services
- Enter the date of birth and click on the submit button
- On the next screen you will be able to see the complete details of your driving licence application, as well as the current status of your application will be visible on this same page
Driving Licence Application Status without Application Number
In case if you have lost the application number then no need to be worried, as the Sarathi portal also allows the applicants to search the application number
- To know your application number, visit the official website https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Select your state from the list
- From the next page click on the apply online, this will expand several options
- Just click on find application number
- On the application number search page, select your state, select RTO, enter your name, middle name, last name, date of birth, solve the CAPTCHA code and click on the submit button
- If you have entered the exact details as per the application which you had submitted then your submitted application will be listed below
- To know the application number, you will need to click on the get details button
- On clicking on get details button, you will receive one-time-password on your registered mobile number
- You need to enter the OTP in the enter OTP field and click on the submit button
- On the next page, your application details will be listed with the current status
- You can now note down your application number
Find Application Number
To find the application number go to the official website https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
Select your state from the list
Click on the apply online, this will expand several option
Just click on search related applications
On the next page, select the Criteria from LL no (Learners Licence Number) or DL no (Drivers Licence Number), as you don’t have application number skip selecting appl no
Enter your DL or LL number, date of birth and click on the submit button
On the next screen your application details will appear with your application number
Note down the application number, for future reference or tracking purpose.
Adrian Leslie Noble says
Hi I have not recieved my driving back which was posted to you
8 weeks ago.