The invoice or bill of the product is a very important instrument to claim the warranty, replacement, and for various other purposes. The invoice or bill is an official document by the seller or retailer stating the name of the product or service sold, the amount paid, and the date of the purchase.
So if you have recently or in the past had ordered some product or service from Amazon, then how you can download the invoice/ bill of the product, let’s find out.
Whenever you shop online on Amazon, for every purchase you get an invoice or bill. If you have ordered physical items from Amazon then the seller always includes the bill in the package, but in the rare cases, if the seller misses to include the bill in the package then you also have an option to download the digital copy of the bill online.
This option to download the Invoice of the product purchased from Amazon also proves important when you have lost the hard copy invoice of the product.
Below are the steps which you will have to follow to download Amazon Invoice.
Table of Contents
Download Amazon Invoice from Website
To download the bill from Amazon, login to your Amazon account and navigate to Your Orders section
Once reaching Your Orders page, just click on the invoice option of the order for which you want to download the Invoice
On clicking Invoice, two options will be visible Print Invoice and Printable Order Summary.
Just click on Print Invoice
The invoice will be viewed in PDF Format on your browser or else it will prompt you to save amazon invoice as pdf
That’s it this is how you can download your ordered product Invoice of Amazon.
The above process was to download the invoice from the Amazon website, but if you want to download the invoice from the Amazon app then you can follow the below process.
How to get Invoice from Amazon app
On the Amazon app, you won’t get the option to download the bill for the ordered product or service. But it doesn’t mean that you won’t get the invoice.
If you are on a smartphone and want your invoice then just follow the below process.
- To download an Amazon invoice from your smartphone, launch the Chrome web browser and visit Amazon Portal
- Log in with your credentials of Amazon Account
- Once you are logged in, just tap on the three dots to open Chrome browser settings
- From the settings, just enable Desktop site
- Now the Amazon webpage will load up with a desktop version
- Go to Your Orders > tap on the invoice button of which you want the invoice to be downloaded
- On tapping the Invoice button it will open three options, just tap on invoice 1 to save amazon invoice as pdf
- Chrome browser app will download Invoice.pdf, and you will be able to view the downloaded invoice using PDF app on your phone
This is how you can download invoice from Amazon in mobile.
Below is another alternate mode with which you can download an invoice from the Amazon app.
- To download an Amazon invoice from your smartphone, launch the Amazon app
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Once you are logged in, just tap on the hamburger menu and select Your Account
- Under Your Account, tap on the Your Messages > All Messages
- All messages will be loaded on the next page, the message will include all Amazon notifications from order placed to orders delivered
- Just search for the order dispatch message of the product of which you want the invoice
- On opening the dispatched message, you will find view or print invoice option on that message page
- So to download the invoice on your phone just tap on the view or print invoice and the invoice will get downloaded on your phone in PDF format
You can, later on, view the downloaded PDF invoice of Amazon with PDF reader on your phone.