Every Indian might be aware of Aadhaar Card but to still make all of you aware let’s define Aadhaar Card in few words. Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number issued by the Government of India as a proof of Identity and hence Aadhaar Card now days have been also accepted as Proof of Address. The Aadhaar authority maintains all our demographic data and well biometric data which were captured during the Aadhaar Enrollment Process so in future government can use it in various places like Courts, Airports, and other Criminal Activities to track the identity of the person easily through Aadhaar Number.
So now let’s move on to our main topic on how to download Aadhaar Card Online below guide will educate you throughout the process of downloading Aadhaar Card.
Table of Contents
Download Aadhaar Card
e-Aadhaar Card Letter can be obtained through an online portal easily if you are having your Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip with you or with Aadhaar Number. If after waiting for long you have not received your Aadhaar Card through a post on your postal Address you might not worry as you can download e-Aadhaar Card Letter Copy Online through the official portal and can be used for various purposes same as original Aadhaar Card which you get it through the post. If you have received SMS on your mobile saying your Aadhaar Number has been successfully generated in that case also you can get your Aadhaar Card downloaded through Online Portal instantly just you will need your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Slip.
So now let’s move on to the process of downloading the e-Aadhaar Card Letter.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card
- Go to Official Aadhaar Portal by clicking here.
- If you have Aadhaar Enrollment Slip than you have to select I have Enrollment ID or else if you have Aadhaar Number you have to select Aadhaar and enter the further details Enrollment Number/ Aadhaar Number in below text box.
- Next, you will have to enter the full name as it appears in the Aadhaar Enrollment Slip, followed by Pin Code, then fill out the captcha which placed for security purpose to avoid bots or spam, next you will enter active mobile number as you will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile and then you will have to click on Get One Time Password and as soon as you receive the OTP on your mobile through SMS you enter it in below textbox Enter OTP. Next, you will have to hit validate and download and your e-Aadhaar Card Letter PDF will get downloaded.
- After successful download to open the e-Aadhaar Card Letter you will need PDF Reader one of the best PDF Reader is Adobe Reader which you can download it by clicking here.
- If you already have Adobe PDF Reader than well in good and open the downloaded e-Aadhaar Card Letter, next it will prompt you to enter the e-Aadhaar Card Letter password so you will have to enter your pin code which is also known as postal code enter it correctly and your e-Aadhaar Card Letter will be unlocked and you will able to see your Aadhaar Card. Next, if you want a hard copy of your Aadhaar Card to validate the signature by clicking the validity unknown icon and follow the on-screen process and print your e-Aadhaar Card Letter so than you can provide the hard copy of Aadhaar Card for various purposes.
Hope after reading this you have got familiar with downloading Aadhaar Card if you had any problems during the downloading process of Aadhaar Card you can comment below or also you can share your experiences.