Andhra Bank Account holders now have one more option to check their available balance through Miss Call Service. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call will provide you SMS with latest account balances of up to three accounts. Balances of accounts under the schemes Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Over Draft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC) only will be shown.
Below is the process How Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call works.
Table of Contents
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
To be able to enquire Andhra Bank balance through Miss Call you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank for getting SMS Alerts and if you have this available you can follow the below process.
- From your registered mobile number with bank just give a miss call to 09223011300.
- After a short ring the call will automatically get disconnected.
- And you will receive a SMS on your registered mobile number the available balance in your Andhra Bank Account.
Alternatively you can even view your Andhra Bank e-Passbook on your Android Smartphone which will give you access to view complete statements of your Andhra Bank Account. Below is the process which you will have to follow if you want to view AB e-Passbook on your phone.
How to Check Andhra Bank e-Passbook on your Android Smartphone
This service to check e-Passbook of your Andhra Bank Account is only limited to those who have registered their mobile number with bank to get SMS Alerts. And if you have your mobile number registered with bank to get SMS Alerts you can follow the below process to view your Andhra Bank e-Passbook on your phone.
- Just open Play Store on your Android Smartphone and search for the term AB e-Passbook or Andhra Bank e-Passbook and install it.
- Once the App AB e-Passbook gets installed, open the app and enter your registered mobile with the bank.
- After submitting the registered mobile number you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your number which you will have to enter in the app and then you will be able to set a pin and you will be able to check your Andhra Bank Account Passbook on your Android Smartphone device.