Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and Visa. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card with no joining, no annual or no renewal charge.
This Credit Card gives a very good opportunity to earn rewards on every transaction in the form of cashback, which would be credited into Amazon Pay balance under the Gift and Credits section.
The best thing about ICICI Bank Credit Card in association with Amazon Pay is that it pays you back everywhere and not limited to Amazon Shopping Transactions.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- No Joining/ Annual/ Renewal Fees
- No Limits on Earnings (Rewards)
- Unlimited 5% Cashback (Amazon Prime Customer)
- Unlimited 3% Cashback (Amazon Non-Prime Customer)
- No Expiry to your Earnings (Unlike other Credit Cards)
- Wide Range of Option’s to redeem your earnings
Rewards / Earnings
- You can earn 5% Cashback on every Amazon.in Shopping which would be applicable only if you are Prime Customer
- Non-Prime Customer would be eligible to earn 3% Cashback on every Amazon.in Shopping Order
- Payment towards e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), load and reload of Amazon Pay balance: Money, bill payments, mobile, and DTH recharges, which will earn 2% back. No earnings for gold and EMI purchases on Amazon.
- On Amazon Pay, Partner Merchants earn 2% Cashback (it includes merchants like Swiggy, BookMyShow, Yatra and many more)
For all other payments or transactions, you would be eligible for 1% Cashback
All Earnings or Cashback would be credited to your Amazon Pay Balance under the Gift and Credits section
How to Apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card?
- You can apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on an invite basis only. Without an invite, you cannot apply for this Credit Card even by visiting the ICICI Branch.
- To get invited to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card you should have Amazon Account, registered with the same mobile number which is registered with your ICICI Bank Account. In case if you don’t hold a bank account in ICICI Bank then you are also eligible to apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- If you are eligible for this card then you would be able to see Amazon Pay Credit Card banner on Amazon App home page, and on taping on the banner you would be able to see apply now button enabled. Alternatively, you will also receive an email, and on the website too on logging in you would be able to see the banner. You can also visit Amazon Pay Credit Card Apply page by visiting https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/marketpage
- And if you are eligible you would be able to see apply now button enabled or else apply button would be disabled showing message “In the first phase, we’re offering this card to select customers only, working towards making it available for you soon.”
- So if you have got invited, then you can just click on the apply button and proceed with the Application Process to get Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- On clicking apply now button you will be redirected to ICICI Bank website for instant application of Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Amazon Pay Credit Card can be applied in 3 simple steps, so in the first step, you will need to enter your mobile number and accept by tick marking on “I authorize ICICI Bank and its representative to contact me concerning to my credit card application and click on the
- You will receive a one-time-password on your entered mobile number, so on the next screen, you will need to enter the one time password received on your mobile number and click on the verify button.
- In next step you will need to fill in your details like the first name, middle name, last name, current address Pincode, city/ village/ town, state, PAN Card, Date of Birth, Personal Email id, Company name, Gender and click on continue to address details.
- On next screen of address details you will need to provide your current res
idential address or office address, so select any one of them which you wish to furnish and below enter the details like address, landmark, Pincode, city/ town/ village, state, tick mark on “I agree to the detailed terms and conditions and most important terms and conditions”, and click on submit button.
- On next screen a message will appear “Thank you for applying for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, your application is under process”
- This means your application has been submitted for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, an executive will call you on you within 5 days to schedule an appointment.
- Once an appointment is booked, the executive will visit your address within 15 days to collect the documents and will also capture a live picture.
- Then your application will be verified by the bank and upon approval, you will be issued Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. It may take up to 5 -7 working days.
- Upon approval by the
bank, you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number stating “Dear Customer, your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card has been generated. Please login to Internet Banking/ iMobile app after 48 hours to view the details.”
- So after almost 24 hours, you will receive one more SMS that your new Credit Card XXX has been linked to the user id, and then you will be able to access your Credit Card through Internet Banking and iMobile app.
- By using this Digital Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card details you can start transacting immediately. Your Physical Card will be sent to your Registered Communication Address within 7 days.
If you are interested in getting this card but still you have not got
How to view your Credit Card details after approval
As soon as your application gets approved, you can start using your card from the same day itself. However, your Physical Card will be dispatched to your registered address in 5 working days and again in 2 working days, you will receive your physical card.
But before your physical Amazon Pay Credit Card gets dispatched and delivered, you can get to know your complete card details online.
Once your application gets approved your Amazon Pay Credit Card will be generated and added to your ICICI Bank iMobile App, Internet Banking, and Amazon Saved Cards.
View Card details in Online Banking
To view your Amazon Pay Credit Card through Online Banking, login into your Internet Banking account by entering user id and password.
Once you are logged in just navigate to my accounts > credit cards
Your Amazon Pay Credit Card will be listed here.
Just click on the credit card number to view complete credit card details, but before viewing your details you will need to complete the OTP authentication step.
One time password will be sent on your registered mobile number, enter the received
On the next page your Amazon Pay Credit Card details like Credit Card Number, Valid from, Valid through, CVV and available limit will be displayed.
So now you can make use of your cards for any online purchases by using digital details of your Amazon Pay Credit Card.
View Card details in iMobile App
To view your Amazon Pay Credit Card Digital Copy in iMobile App, just download the app called iMobile and register.
Once registration is completed on iMobile, just enter PIN and login to your account.
From iMobile home page just tap on option Cards, Loans, and forex.
On the next screen under Credit Cards, all your Credit Card will be listed.
Just tap on Amazon Pay Card Number and the next page your Amazon Credit Card details will be displayed.
Complete Credit Card Number will be displayed with Valid from, Valid thru, and Full name.
To view CVV of your card just tap on the show button which is there next to CVV.
So by using these details, you would be able to use your Amazon Pay Credit Card Online before getting a physical card.
You will also able to check your Credit Card total credit limit on the same page itself.