Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and Visa. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card with no joining, no annual or no renewal charge.
This Credit Card gives a very good opportunity to earn rewards on every transaction in the form of cashback, which would be credited into Amazon Pay balance under the Gift and Credits section.
The best thing about ICICI Bank Credit Card in association with Amazon Pay is that it pays you back everywhere and not limited to Amazon Shopping Transactions.
Table of Contents
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Benefits
- No Joining/ Annual/ Renewal Fees
- No Limits on Earnings (Rewards)
- Unlimited 5% Cashback (Amazon Prime Customer)
- Unlimited 3% Cashback (Amazon Non-Prime Customer)
- No Expiry to your Earnings (Unlike other Credit Cards)
- Reward Cashback directly gets transferred as Amazon Pay balance at the completion of every billing cycle
- No fee to redeem cashback
- Wide Range of Option’s to redeem your earnings
Rewards / Earnings
- You can earn 5% Cashback on every Amazon.in Shopping which would be applicable only if you are Prime Customer
- Non-Prime Customer would be eligible to earn 3% Cashback on every Amazon.in Shopping Order
- Payment towards e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), load and reload of Amazon Pay balance: Money, bill payments, mobile, and DTH recharges, which will earn 2% back. No earnings for gold and EMI purchases on Amazon.
- On Amazon Pay, Partner Merchants earn 2% Cashback (it includes merchants like Swiggy, BookMyShow, Yatra and many more)
For all other payments or transactions, you would be eligible for 1% Cashback
All Earnings or Cashback would be credited to your Amazon Pay Balance under the Gift and Credits section
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Charges
How to Apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- You can apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on an invite basis only. Without an invite, you cannot apply for this Credit Card even by visiting the ICICI Branch.
- To get invited to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card you should have Amazon Account, registered with the same mobile number which is registered with your ICICI Bank Account. In case if you don’t hold a bank account in ICICI Bank then you are also eligible to apply for Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- If you are eligible for this card then you would be able to see Amazon Pay Credit Card banner on Amazon App home page, and on taping on the banner you would be able to see apply now button enabled. Alternatively, you will also receive an email, and on the website too on logging in you would be able to see the banner. You can also visit Amazon Pay Credit Card Apply page by visiting https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/marketpage
- And if you are eligible you would be able to see apply now button enabled or else apply button would be disabled showing message “In the first phase, we’re offering this card to select customers only, working towards making it available for you soon.”
- So if you have got invited, then you can just click on the apply button and proceed with the Application Process to get Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- On clicking apply now button you will be redirected to ICICI Bank website for instant application of Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Amazon Pay Credit Card can be applied in 3 simple steps, so in the first step, you will need to enter your mobile number and accept by tick marking on “I authorize ICICI Bank and its representative to contact me concerning to my credit card application and click on the
- You will receive a one-time-password on your entered mobile number, so on the next screen, you will need to enter the one time password received on your mobile number and click on the verify button.
- In next step you will need to fill in your details like the first name, middle name, last name, current address Pincode, city/ village/ town, state, PAN Card, Date of Birth, Personal Email id, Company name, Gender and click on continue to address details.
- On next screen of address details you will need to provide your current res
idential address or office address, so select any one of them which you wish to furnish and below enter the details like address, landmark, Pincode, city/ town/ village, state, tick mark on “I agree to the detailed terms and conditions and most important terms and conditions”, and click on submit button.
- On next screen a message will appear “Thank you for applying for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, your application is under process”
- This means your application has been submitted for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, an executive will call you on you within 5 days to schedule an appointment.
- Once an appointment is booked, the executive will visit your address within 15 days to collect the documents and will also capture a live picture.
- Then your application will be verified by the bank and upon approval, you will be issued Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. It may take up to 5 -7 working days.
- Upon approval by the
bank, you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number stating “Dear Customer, your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card has been generated. Please login to Internet Banking/ iMobile app after 48 hours to view the details.”
- So after almost 24 hours, you will receive one more SMS that your new Credit Card XXX has been linked to the user id, and then you will be able to access your Credit Card through Internet Banking and iMobile app.
- By using this Digital Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card details you can start transacting immediately. Your Physical Card will be sent to your Registered Communication Address within 7 days.
If you are interested in getting this card but still you have not got
How to Upgrade your ICICI Bank Credit Card to Amazon Pay
If you are already holding a credit card from ICICI Bank then it can be upgraded into Amazon Pay Credit Card. This upgrade option has proved very much useful for those who want to hold Amazon Pay Credit Card without applying for new ones.
Any variant of ICICI Bank Credit Card can be converted into Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card to enjoy a bundle of offers. To upgrade to ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card, you must be eligible for the card and the eligibility can be checked online by accessing your Amazon account, below is the complete process explained on how to upgrade your ICICI Credit Card into Amazon Pay.
To upgrade your ICICI Credit Card into Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card you will need to follow this link.
The link will redirect you to the Amazon webpage of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card eligibility page, where you will need to log in with your Amazon account credentials
Once you are logged in, if you are eligible for the card then you will be getting apply now option and upgrade option as well
So if you don’t want to apply for new card then you can upgrade your existing ICICI Bank Credit Card into Amazon Pay Credit Card by clicking on the upgrade banner
On the next screen you will need to pass the information of your existing ICICI Bank Credit Card and you will need to complete the Video KYC
Once KYC is completed, you will be issued with Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card in digital form
And the physical copy of your card will be dispatched to your address in 5 -7 working days
Once you start using your Amazon Pay Credit Card, your existing credit card will be blocked.
How to view your Credit Card details after approval
As soon as your application gets approved, you can start using your card from the same day itself. However, your Physical Card will be dispatched to your registered address in 5 working days and again in 2 working days, you will receive your physical card.
But before your physical Amazon Pay Credit Card gets dispatched and delivered, you can get to know your complete card details online.
Once your application gets approved your Amazon Pay Credit Card will be generated and added to your ICICI Bank iMobile App, Internet Banking, and Amazon Saved Cards.
View Card details in Online Banking
To view your Amazon Pay Credit Card through Online Banking, login into your Internet Banking account by entering user id and password.
Once you are logged in just navigate to my accounts > credit cards
Your Amazon Pay Credit Card will be listed here.
Just click on the credit card number to view complete credit card details, but before viewing your details you will need to complete the OTP authentication step.
One time password will be sent on your registered mobile number, enter the received
On the next page your Amazon Pay Credit Card details like Credit Card Number, Valid from, Valid through, CVV and available limit will be displayed.
So now you can make use of your cards for any online purchases by using digital details of your Amazon Pay Credit Card.
View Card details in iMobile App
To view your Amazon Pay Credit Card Digital Copy in iMobile App, just download the app called iMobile and register.
Once registration is completed on iMobile, just enter PIN and login to your account.
From iMobile home page just tap on option Cards, Loans, and forex.
On the next screen under Credit Cards, all your Credit Card will be listed.
Just tap on Amazon Pay Card Number and the next page your Amazon Credit Card details will be displayed.
Complete Credit Card Number will be displayed with Valid from, Valid thru, and Full name.
To view CVV of your card just tap on the show button which is there next to CVV.
So by using these details, you would be able to use your Amazon Pay Credit Card Online before getting a physical card.
You will also able to check your Credit Card total credit limit on the same page itself.
Increase Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Limit
If you are using your ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card regularly and wisely then you may get an offer from the bank to increase your card credit limit. This increase credit limit offer would be offered to the customers without asking any additional income documents or any charge. The new credit limit will be decided by the bank, depending on your credit usage pattern.
If you are eligible for Credit limit increase then you will get a message from the ICICI Bank on your registered mobile number stating “Dear Customer, Congratulations! You are eligible for an increased credit limit on your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX from Rs.XXXX Old Limit to Rs.XXX New limit without any charges. SMS CRLIM XXXX to 5676766 for this free increase in credit limit”
To avail this credit limit increase offer on your Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card you need to send the SMS format to the mentioned number in the SMS. Below is the format for the credit limit increase.
CRLIM XXXX (last four digits of your Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card) and send it to 5676766
Note down that, you need to send this SMS only if you are eligible for the credit limit increase.
Once sending this SMS you will receive a reply stating “Your request to increase credit limit on ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX has been initiated. It will be completed within 30 minutes”
In few minutes you will receive one more SMS confirming your new limit stating “Dear Customer, your request to change the credit limit on your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX has been completed. Your revised credit limit is Rs. XXXXXX”
Your credit limit will be instantly increased to the new limit as mentioned in the SMS. You will be able to check the new limit of your Card in iMobile app, Internet Banking as well as Pockets app.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customers can contact regular ICICI Customer Care Number for any complaints or query. The ICICI Bank Customer Care Number can be found on the official customer care page. The customer care numbers are no more toll free, which means call charges may be applicable as per your tariff plan with your service provider.
ICICI also do entertain customer complaints or query through online service request submissions.
Can I upgrade my existing ICICI Credit Card to Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
Yes, if you are holding any card variant from ICICI Bank then it can be upgraded into Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Can I use Amazon Pay Credit Card anywhere?
Yes, Amazon Pay Credit Card is like a normal credit card and can be used anywhere domestically as well as internationally. As the Card is issued in association with Amazon, it doesn’t mean you can only use this card on Amazon. However if you use this card on Amazon you get higher reward cashback and if you use it on other sites and POS still you get reward cashback but comparatively lower then the Amazon.
Can I apply for add-on card?
No, you cannot apply for an add-on card.
Vishal Malvi says
My KYC completed and documents verification also completed, now status shows that we are accessing your application for credit card.
What is the next step now?
Your approval or disapproval status will be soon sent on your registered mobile number. You just need to give it couple of days.
Utkarsh Kapoor says
Dear Customer, your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card has been generated. Please login to Internet Banking/ iMobile app after 48 hours to view the details.
I got this sms on 6th august, when will i receive the next sms which will have the user id?
Is there any other way to get the user id?
Hey I have the same problem. I got the Card generated SMS 3 days back. Even I got an SMS saying card will be dispatched soon but could be delayed due to COVID.
But I have not received user ID yet in an SMS.. I even spoke to customer service, they said it will come in SMS only within 48 hrs, but its been 4 days now and no sign yet.
Is there any other way to get the user ID?
You can register on the ICICI Bank Netbanking portal to get your userid.
I entered PAN and Aadhaar number; received a message on the screen which said that an OTP has been sent to aadhaar linked mobile number. The mobile number displayed on the screen was correct. But, I have not received the OTP for more than two days. I tried “resend OTP”, restarted the application afresh and yet, no OTP received on my phone. There is no issue with my phone–I am getting messages from others. What should I do now?
Accidently i cancelled the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and waited for 180 days to get new card, but after 180 days also am not getting ‘Apply Now’ option to get new card from amazon app.
Could you suggest me the further steps to get the card ?
Try applying through branch.