Airtel Money gives its users the freedom to transfer money from Airtel Money to Bank Account. Even it might be a bank holiday or non-working hours of the bank you can still transfer money from Airtel Money to Bank Account anytime and anywhere instantly. So that’s why we are here to help you out on how to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account if you are still unaware about it, below instructions will guide you on how to successfully transfer money from your Airtel Money Account to Bank Account.
Steps to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account
- First of all to be able to transfer Airtel Money to Bank Account you should have an account in Airtel Money, for that you will need to register an Airtel Money Account by installing Airtel Money App on your smartphone and once you have installed Airtel Money App you will have to complete the necessary steps of Airtel Money Registration Process, alternatively you can also register Airtel Money Account Online by clicking here as well as you can register Airtel Money Account from your Airtel Mobile Number by simply dialing *400# and follow the steps mentioned to complete your Airtel Money Account Registration.
- Once you are done with Airtel Registration, on your smartphone download the Airtel Money App from your respective app store depending on your smartphone OS platform. Airtel Money App is available on almost all Smartphone Platform devices which includes Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Nokia, Blackberry, and Java Phones.
- Just download and install Airtel Money App on your Smartphone, and once you are done just open the Airtel Money App and sign in with your Airtel Money Account Details. (If you had registered Airtel Money account through Airtel Money App than you will have to skip this process as you had already downloaded Airtel Money App on your Smartphone, this step is for those users who had registered Airtel Money Account Online or through Dialing USSD Code on Mobile).
- To be able to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account you should have balance and for that you will have to load money by clicking on Load Money option from Airtel Money App, enter the amount which you want to load to your Airtel Money Account and proceed to next step to complete the payment via Net Banking, Visa/Master Credit Card or Visa/Master Debit Card.
- After successfully loading money in your Airtel Money you will be able to see the loaded money in Current Balance.
- To Transfer Money to Bank a/c click on Transfer Money option from Airtel Money App and you will get two options Send to Airtel Money Account and Send to Bank Account, click on Send to Bank Account.
- There are two types of Money Transfer available in Airtel Money one is instant and secondly NEFT, if you want to make Instant Transfers you will have to choose recipient bank from the list if available and if you don’t find the bank name in the list than you can select Other Banks but this transfer will be through NEFT which will take minimum 2 hours to transfer the funds to the recipient bank account during bank working hours.
- After selecting preferred option fill the Bank Account Details including IFSC Code, Account Number, Mobile Number of Recipient, and Name of the Recipient and lastly enter the amount and click on Proceed to Transfer Airtel Money to Bank Account.
To know the fees charged by Airtel Money to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account click here.