Central Bank of India account holders can check account balance through Mobile, but there are several methods to check Account Balance in Central Bank of India through Mobile which we have mentioned below.
Learn How to Check Account Balance in Central Bank of India through Mobile SMS
To activate SMS enquiry service customer will have to submit the SMS Banking Application form to Central Bank of India branch providing with details of account and Mobile Number. Upon submitting the application the Customer will receive PIN within 5 working days, which is a 4-digit number. Customer has to acknowledge receipt of PIN, which will be activated by branch. And then only you will be able to check balance of Central Bank of India Account by sending SMS as mentioned below.
- To check Available balance in Central Bank of India Account type BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN> and send it to 99675-33228.
- To check last five transactions history in Central Bank of India Account type LATRAN <MPIN> and send it to 99675-33228.
- Once you send these SMS you will instantly receive SMS containing available balance or last five transactions.
Note: Customers are advised to keep the password confidential and to delete the messages from the mobile phone from the sent items.
Learn How to Check Account Balance in Central Bank of India through Miss Call
- To Check Central Bank of India Available balance through Miss Call dial 09555244442 and give a miss call from your registered mobile number.
- To know mini statement of Central Bank of India through Miss Call dial 09555144441 and give a miss call from your registered mobile number.